Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?
Currently moving links to the Whitelist doesn't affect your overall toxicity score in Backlink Audit. The key reason for this is that the whitelisted domains/links will still trigger toxic markers which may negatively impact your overall toxicity score.
The score in Backlink Audit will be recalculated if you confirm that you have disavowed toxic backlinks in Google Disavow Tool or if Backlink Audit doesn’t find your toxic backlinks after a recrawl. You will find more information about the disavowing procedure in the article Disavowing Your Backlinks.
- How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
- What is a Target URL error?
- What is a Google Penalty?
- What do all of the Toxic Markers in Backlink Audit mean?
- What are Rel attributes?
- Warum zeigt Backlink Analytics mehr Backlinks als das Backlink Audit?
- Warum ruft das Backlink Audit nicht alle meine Backlinks und verweisenden Domains ab?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?