How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
Your "potentially toxic anchor texts" can be found by opening your Backlink Audit campaign and going to the Audit tab. Then, use the anchors drop down filter and select "money" and "compound."
These two types of anchor texts are considered potentially toxic because a high number of backlinks containing website's target keyword (money) or brand name and another target keyword (compound) as the anchor text can be seen as suspicious to Google.
The other types of anchor texts (branded, organic, other, naked, and empty) are considered less potentially toxic.
- How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
- What is a Target URL error?
- What is a Google Penalty?
- What do all of the Toxic Markers in Backlink Audit mean?
- What are Rel attributes?
- Warum zeigt Backlink Analytics mehr Backlinks als das Backlink Audit?
- Warum ruft das Backlink Audit nicht alle meine Backlinks und verweisenden Domains ab?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?