Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
Yes, it is possible. An address is required to use the Listing Management tool. However, on setup, you can opt to hide your business address from the directories.
Please note that when adding an address, it must be a physical mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not eligible).
Also, you can hide the address after setup. Go to the Locations tab and click on the “Edit info” button.
In the Address section, you will be able to hide the address.
Please note: Hiding your address is only applicable for selected websites.
- Vor welchen Websites kann ich meine Adresse mit Listing Management verbergen?
- An welche Online-Verzeichnisse verteilt Semrush citations* mit dem Listing Management Tool?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why are there discrepancies between listings?
- Can Listing Management make sure my business info can’t be changed in directories?
- How long does it take to publish updates?
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Semrush Local Review Analytics
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Semrush Local’s Google Connector
- How To Share a Location in Listing Management