How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?Question
At this time, you can only run one Position Tracking campaign per project. However, with a GURU or BUSINESS level account, you can set up multiple targets in the same campaign. Guru allows you to follow up to 10 locations or devices in one project, Business - up to 5000 variations of location or device type.
If you want to track even more domains or locations than your single project allows, you'll have to create another project to track the additional information with your account.
If you've created separate Position Tracking campaigns that you want to combine into one project, you can merge your projects from the Devices & Locations tab.
For a full walkthrough on targeting multiple locations in a single Position Tracking campaign, read this blog post.
- Warum unterschieden sich meine Ergebnisse im Position Tracking von denen in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- Wie ändere ich den Gerätetyp und den Standort in der Positionsverfolgung?
- What is Visibility %?
- Warum zeigt das Position Tracking keine Rankings?
- Warum zeigen meine Keywords N/A beim CPC und/oder dem Volumen an?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Warum ist das Suchvolumen der Organic Research / Keyword Research Tools unterschiedlich zum Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report