Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
Sometimes, you may need to stop the ongoing Site Audit campaign before the crawl is complete. There is a minimum number of pages that have to be crawled before this option becomes available:
But, as soon as the threshold is reached, you can stop the campaign and save the results or discard them completely via the square button near the number of crawled pages or from the settings menu in the same row:
If you stop and save results in the middle of a crawl, the audit will present the new results of its unfinished crawl as your up-to-date audit.
If you discard results, Site Audit will not crawl or audit your pages and your crawl budget will be saved.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Wie lange dauert das Crawlen einer Webseite? Ich habe den Eindruck, mein Audit hängt fest.
- Wie überprüfe ich eine Subdomain?
- Can I manage the automatic Site Audit re-run schedule?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Weshalb werden nur wenige Seiten meiner Website gecrawlt?
- Warum werden mir funktionierende Seiten als defekt angezeigt?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- How to Disable JS Rendering and Inspect a Page
- Configuring Site Audit
- Fehlerbehebung beim Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Thematische Berichte in Site Audit
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- So optimierst du die Crawling-Geschwindigkeit deines Site Audits
- So integrierst du Site Audit mit Zapier
- JS Impact Report